Soo Hee Lee
– Bachelor of Science (Major in Psychology) in University of Auckland
– Postgraduate Diploma in Science (Major in Psychology – Applied Behaviour Analysis) in University of Auckland
– Currently studying towards Master of Science (Major in Psychology – Applied Behaviour Analysis) in University of Auckland
– Currently working as a special teacher in Aim High Charitable Trust
– Years of volunteering experience in St Peter’s school
– Currently working as Education Coordinator in St Peter’s School
– Has experiences teaching and providing care for children with disabilities including one-on-one sessions.
Jeong Mi Kim
I have studied and worked as an early childhood teacher in South Korea, and currently taking care of the preschool children at The Korean School of Auckland. For the last one year, I have worked with Ok Kim and learnt how to teach and understand individuals with special needs. It is always delightful and pleasant to be around them and I look forward to work at Aim High. Thank You.
Sae Hee Oh
I am a mother of three children, artist and currently taking care of the preschool children at The Korean School of Auckland. I have great interest in culinary, art and love to learn new things. Due to this personality, I have certificates in fashion design, Childcare Teacher Level 2, and Ribbon Art. I am ready to be the part of the Aim High team and will do the best, based on my experiences in childcare. I would like to help those who are concerned about their child’s development.